Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
snif-snif

Even though its been a few years since we put poor Pooder down, I still get a tear in my eye when I talk about her in my postings...

-dave

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Dave, I spent a few moments of sad rememberance of your dear Pooder when you mentioned her. She is with you still, in your heart. She knew how much you loved her. :angel:

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
There is nothing wrong with that. That tear is the testimony of the love you had for Pooder, the sensibility of your soul, and your understanding of animals. Don't push it away. These are great qualities and Pooder has been very lucky to have had you in her life.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I still tear up when I think of my Vinny, and it's been five years! There's always one that will stay in your heart until the day you die.

I asked Vinny to send me a new baby to love and he did just that; I really believe that. It took a long while, but he found me my Daisy and I thank him all the time.

I'll see him someday again, I know. And you'll see your baby again, too!

Grief doesn't end. You just get used to living with it.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Dave,
I know how you feel.

Jake (beagle mix) was my "Pooder". :heart:

Here he is waiting form me to come home with a new baby.

Do you have a picture of Pooder?

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
What a pretty girl. Angelic face. :angel:

It's so sad when we loose them, isn't it?

Thanks for posting the pic.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I still cry over my 2 dogs and 2 cats I had in childhood...i still miss them so..and it has been well over 10 years.

shows how much we really love them and how much they were, and still are a part of our lives.

manda

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
It's very sad to lose a beloved pet. I cry all the time still about my Lilly passing. It's been 11 months since she went to the bridge.

Here's a pic of her on our last holiday together having a little rest after a day on the beach.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
I tear up as well when I think of Callie and Razzle, and it's been over 3 years. Always remember you are in good company here when it comes to sharing memories about our beloved beags.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
I know how hard it is. I still miss my Amber girl and it's been just over two years since she's been gone. I've even been known to still slip up and call Jersey "Amber" on accident. Heck, I still get a little teary eyed when I think of the Doberman we had when I was young. He was a very special boy. For most of us, losing a pet means losing a part of our family. And while we move on we never forget them...and personally, I wouldn't want to.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
One should never be ashamed to cry at the loss of a loved one be it a human or animal. I have cried just reading this section.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts