Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our cat Buzz has discovered he can torment Kip. For those of you that don't know, we've had Kip for 3 years now. She was a senior when we adopted her and afraid of everything. She is settling down nicely, but, every once in a while something rattles her cage. Well, Buzz has figured out if he sits on the file case next to her bed he can get her stirred up. Or last weekend I got a new pair of hiking boots. The box with the paper was on the floor in front of her bed. You know cats, they have to check out everything. Well, when he started crinkling the paper in the box it got her all nervous. She jumped out of her bed and tried to get by the horrible thing. Buzz was right on it. As she passed, he batted at her hind quarters. He is declawed (he came that way) so she didn't get hurt. But, it scared her to death. As she ran on around the living room, Buzz stalked her.

We were laughing so hard. I felt so bad for poor Kip, but, it was funny. That went on for about 15 minutes, then I finally made Buzz stop. Now, when ever Buzz gets bored, he'll sit on the file case and make a noise. When Kip looks up and gets nervous Buzz jumps down. Then Kip runs and the game is on again. Rotten cat :evilgrin:

·
Registered
702 Posts
:angry:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
93 Posts
I had a little gray tabby named Grabfoot that loved dogs. With both our border collie Muffin, and later our beagle Suzi, the cat would snuggle up to the dog while it was sleeping and go to sleep, too. When Muffin would wake up and find the cat next to her she'd jump and run. Suzi would just lay there staring at the cat, too scared to move.

We had two cats, Grabby and Brightspot, whom we called Spot most of the time. They were sisters from the same litter, but Grabby was a short hair tabby and Spot was a long hair torty. Grabby was very loving, but honery, too. Whenever she heard her sister scratching in the litter box she'd hide just outside and scare Spot when she came out of the box. Spot finally got to where she'd leave the box running full out so Grabby wouldn't have a chance to attack. We lost both cats a couple years ago within three months of each other. They were 17 when they crossed the bridge.

·
Premium Member
2,397 Posts
Cute story.
None of our dogs or cats ever took issue with one another, but that's because Paddy raised 'em all right. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts