Our Beagle World Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
326 Posts
Well for some reason Charlie likes to go on our backyard walkway cement, sheesh, He smells grass etc.....he's holding it till he gets to the cement, not always but 99.9 percent of the time.

Not that my other is a Beagle but He loves to go while He's peeing Yup the leg up on the tree and pee and poop, he says might as well do both at the same time. haha

· Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Teddy is also a private pooper, he gets this really sheepish look and turns away if your watching, Usually in the same 3 spots in the yard which he alternates through lol.

Also he's never ever pooped on a walk, which is so weird ialways take bags and never had to use them.

One time we went on a small road trip and he was scratching the car door so i had my friend pull over and he did not seem to happy bout pooping while cars were driving by on the highway. he seemed very uncertain before going. i guess he likes his privacy. lol

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.