Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does my beloved FOXY-DAISY wish to use my bedroom as a poop area any way ? Does her duties outside for me as required with no problems what so ever . A fairly easy task to complete for my beloved FOXY-DAISY . Basically is potty trained . Just trying to figure out what she likes about my bedroom so much ? My bedroom is now kept locked with a key required to open it . No more able to use paws to open it up .

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Because she can. That's honestly the best answer I can give. She is a puppy and she has a mind of her own and she is young. She will misbehave, she will poop in places she shouldn't, she will drive you insane at times. BUT.....she will give you so much love and loyatly and entertainment that you will forgive her every transgression (at least, that's how it should be). Please be patient with her, it will take her time (months, if not years) to learn all the rules and even then, there will be times she doesn't obey them. She is like a child and you have to be patient and consistent.

Sometimes they have an area they like to do their business in. With Duke, it's the front room. No reason, that's just where he wants to go. About 4 months ago, we blocked the room off and there hasn't been a problem since. Sometimes it's better to take preventitive measures rather than try to figure out why.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE: Poop Issue ( Please Respond )

My bedroom now is locked with a key one room my beloved FOXY-DAISY is no longer allowed PERIOD ! No more using paws to open the door . But still trying to figure out why my bedroom FOXY-DAISY why this room in my house why ? Was punished crated over night and room now locked with a key . So prayfully will take care of problem for me and no more messy in my house .
Yes for sure as my beloved FOX gave me FOXY-DAISY also gives me
uncondition love and to me this is a gift our beagles give us .Worth all the trouble they do give us or put us through .

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Re: UPDATE: Poop Issue ( Please Respond )

Hopefully now that the bedroom is locked she won't ever do it again and like you say the problem is solved.

But a dog that pees or poops anywhere in the house, unless you have made them hold it too long or they are ill, is not 100% housetrained and that is the problem.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I am truly blessed FOXY-DAISY since brought home from the humane society has done most of her potty stuff outside for me . With little or hardly any problems what so ever . But for some strange reason has also decided my bedroom equal a potty area as well to use as pleases . Put a lock to this situation no more paws sorry FOXY-DAISY off limit room for you . Prayfully this problem taken care of for me now .

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

Yes it sounds like she thought your bedroom was also an acceptable place to go. Now it's locked, problem gone hopefully. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts