Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
looks comfortable, except for the not another picture that requires a flash look

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
So cute! Roscoe gets upset with us if we stay up later than our usual! He paces and whines until we go to bed and sometimes he just gets fed up and goes in without us (though he doesn't like that)!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hehe. Pooh Bear is a dog after my own heart!

Spock and Bones do that a lot, too. They also go back to bed after they've gotten me up to feed them and let them out in the mornings. Nice to see somebody is leading a life so leisurely!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hahaha, cute. Coco does that too. I guess their ready to go to bed they'll go with or without you.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sometimes when Henry gets bored, even in the middle of the day, he'll put himself to bed.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey puts herself to bed too. Amber used to walk to the hallway and stare at us. She'd take a step and then turn and look at us. She'd keep doing that until someone gave in and took her to bed.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Ours get restless after midnight, so I usually give in and take them to bed.
Cute picture.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Aww, what a cutie! My first dog, Taco, used to put herself to bed around 10pm. Suddenly I'd just notice that she was missing. Lola puts herself to bed regularly, but Daisy will hang out on her window perch until I get in bed.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Maggie would never go to bed early. She might miss something exciting or maybe a good snack.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That reminds me of Bailey. If he's tired, he'll go retire to his kennel all by himself. And both of ours will immediately run up the stairs when we say time for night night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts