Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have so much snow! The snowdrifts go up and over my deck, my patio furniture, and my firepit. It was only a matter of time before Polly hopped over the fence--there's only about 14 inches of it showing from the top. And the drifts are hard, and can support a Beagle... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/pureevil.gif

My neighbors have 2 Beagle/Cattle dog mixes, but are babysitting for 3 more dogs--a yellow lab, an Irish Setter, and this big black dog--the kind with dreadlocks. All very nice dogs, and over the fence Polly hopped! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

Kisses all around...even the Boxer on the OTHER side of their fence! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/classic-smiley-11.gif My husband was not pleased to go and get her back.

The next morning, my son said "I wonder why Polly doesn't figure out she can just hop over the fence?"...and before I could say..."Are the neighbor dogs outside?!" Over the fence she went AGAIN!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif

I can't blame her...everyone has cabin fever! Now we just don't let them out when the neighbor dogs are out. But they stand at the door and whine like crazy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts