Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, this is Java commandeering my human's computer to inform everyone of a recent intrusion to my home. This 3 year old beagle thinks she's soooo pretty. She may have suckered my humans, but she does NOT have me fooled whatsoever! Anyhoo, I felt it was my civic duty to tell all of you to be careful this holiday season. Look out for all those evil little beagles trying infiltrate your home and steal attention and liver treats.

In the meantime, dad's forcing me to be nice to Lilo. Something about being part of the family. He wants me to call her sister, but that's pushing it. I mean, it's MY job to destuff toys and animals. I'm just sayin.

I wish I were better on the 'puter, because I'd create some good Wanted posters. In the interim, please see these pics and make sure you're not tricked.

Name: Lilo. (formerly known as Carmel, Carmen)
Size: itty bitty 20lbs
Favorite hobbies: destuffing
Color: tri

Attachments

·
Registered
890 Posts
Hey Java, it looks like Lilo is really trying to steal your limelight with those big eyes of hers. Don't worry, you will still have lots of things to destuff.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Java I understand it is difficult, but you need to try to be nice to her. She's so little and she's a very pretty girl. I am sure if you talk to dad he will understand that you need some extra love and more toys since you have to share with her now.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Thanks for the information about the intruder Java. She is quite cute - but not even close to being as cute as you are, of course. I can understand your reluctance to accept her into YOUR house, but have you considered the tormenting possibilities she presents? Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts