Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The owner lost his best friend, shot by the neighbour, who was even allowed to take water whenever he wanted from this couple's well, this dog was loved by everyone and very sociable, always with the owners at they're workplace.

Here is the petition: Fazer justiça pela morte do Simba : Petição Pública 50,000 signatures in 3 days

Here are his photos Simba foi morto a tiro e dono quer torná-lo símbolo nacional > TVI24

I know it's not a beagle but just last summer my country finnaly had a law made to protect dogs and cats from violence, in 2014, yes, the petition is to have justice for simba's death, the owner and everyone else want to make him a symbol. The neighbour later clamed they were just warning shots, he had just been in simba's yard and simba followed him through the open gate to play with this neighbour dogs, when the couple heard two shots and simba sound. I don't know if you can translate the page I hope so, the law is much more effective against a rabbit in the wild than a beloved house pet, this is the truth right here.

·
Super Moderator
5,088 Posts
Done. There is a translate button for those that need it (like me).

Such a sad story. In New York they are passing a lot of laws recently to protect our furry friends from abuse.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Done, somebody asked me already and I did it like two days ago.
Can we do it every day?
Let's hope he and other dogs will survive!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This case was just finished, the man who shot the dog that walked in his property has to pay 1920€ for "property damage" and has to pay 4000€ to the owner of the dog, however the owner of the dog has to pay 2000€ and 1950€ indemnity because he called murderer to the man who shot his best friend. Pathetic court system it still sees dogs as objects because most people value them that little.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts