Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please pray for our older beagle, Riley who has had blood in his urine for almost 3 weeks now. Vets haven't been able to find the cause yet. Please pray that it is not life threatening and that God will heal him completely...he is our sweet little boy! Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Don't give up, I had a beagle before with the same problem, he had stone in his bladder ,had a surgery and got well. He was ten years old at that time. He was 14 when he died and not because of this but another dog attacked him.
So I pray and wish the best.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you (Riley)

Thank you to everyone who has posted and prayed for Riley. I'm nervous today because I found a rather large bright red pool of blood on the floor when I got up this morning....we take him for his ultrasound tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers! I so much want to get good news and figure out what is causing this and be able to fix it!!! :sad:

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hugs and continued prayers.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Little Riley

I am newbie member and a fairly new mom to Ernie. I was reading thru the topics and came across this one and wondered how Riley is doing. When Ernie was a baby his breeder stepped on his little foot and broke it. Putting my Sunday school lessons to good use, I prayed and prayed for Ernie. Ernie's foot is now healed. You know maybe it would have healed on it's own but the fact that I put a little prayer into it, made me feel something greater than me would walk the journey with me. It helped. Hopefully this made sense. Please let us know how Riley is doing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts