Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Goober has completly lost his appetite & will not eat anything! He is also unsteady on his feet! I have offered him all of his favourate treats without any success! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif But he did eat a tiny portion of the ham from my pressure-cooker!) :evilgrin:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
My thoughts are with Goober. Come on, baby...feel better! Your daddy and BW need you!

~Denise

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
We'll be praying for Goober. Maybe the vet can figure out what is going on with him? Let us know. How is he this morning? We love you Goober!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Bagel and I didn't wait for our nightly payers, we dropped a special request after reading your post. We will continue our nightly prayers until Goober is back to his self. Bagel sends holiday wishes to his elder buddy and Homer the Huge. I do hope Goober's hungry today and your Christmas is Merry.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Like Bob, I didn't wait for tonight's prayers, but have sent one up immediately upon reading your post.
Hopefully, Christmas treats will whet Goober's appetite.

G

·
0 Posts
My heart and prayers go out to your pup. Keep us posted on how he's coming along.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We are sending prayers your way --- I can definitely relate to the loss of appetite being worrisome. Please give us updates when you can.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Chloe and I are keeping you and Goober in our prayers. I do hope that he regains his appetite soon and back to his good old self.

Gentle belly rubs

·
Registered
448 Posts
we are thinking of you goober and sending good thoughts.. pull thru little buddy, get your appetite back! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh no NR, have only just read your message. Hope you have some good news for us today. We shall certainly keep Goober and you in our prayers. Come on Goober, eat for your dad.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts