Our Beagle World Forums banner

Please help...

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  RosCole 
Of course you are worried, you are the parent of a baby beagle. If I understand your "reverse" sneezing, she may be trying to clear her throat....of something that is caught in there. DO NOT put your fingers down her throat, as my vet chided me for this, you can push the item farther back and cut off her airway. If she is still drinking, eating, and pooing and peeing, she may work it out of her system. I don't know what a vetbed is.....so can't speak to that.

BUT, my main thing to do is when I am worried, I call the vet just as I did when my kids were little and I had to call the pediatrician. Parents (of pets and children) call often, and my vet would rather I called and asked "stupid" questions, than didn't and things got worse. It's time now to build that relationship with your vet. If you are worried, call him/her and see what it could be...and what they think you should do.

Good luck, let us know how she is doing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.