Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I thought Daisy WAS being nice. She is such an adorable girl - and a great big sis to little Max! Thank you for sharing them with us.

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally Posted By: beaglesmomI thought Daisy WAS being nice. She is such an adorable girl - and a great big sis to little Max! Thank you for sharing them with us.
She was being pretty good
I have to tell her to be nice or she really goes crazy. I think she rolled him about 5 times last night. He seems to like it though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I love the video, especially when the clock says 55secs. Daisy sort of punches Max in the face with her paw, and at 25/24 seconds left, she has him in a headlock.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Aleisha, when we have puppies here, you'd think they were killing each other - they get REALLY rough - of course, they are pretty much the same size, but I've never had one of my older dogs actually HURT one of the babies. They seem to know - even if they do look like they're playing too rough. Even my big Romeo - and not especially fond of puppies, is gentle with babies.
By the way he is coming home after living with my grandson for several months. Tony is having some health problems, plus he's working full time and going to school full time, and doesn't have the time for Roms now and Roms is lonely.

·
Registered
320 Posts
That is too cute.

I love how near the end when you're calling Daisy's name and she looks at you for a split second... and Max being on his back most of the time. Hilarious

1 - 12 of 12 Posts