Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You're right - we can never get enough puppy pictures! I decided to take a few while I was in the kitchen, playing with them. Quinn has taken a liking to the top of the little kennel. She always climbs on top of it. I loathe the day it will finally cave in under her weight. HAHA

The puppies love to crawl behind me when I'm leaning against a cabinet, and I managed to capture Grayson in the act. They always snarl at each other from behind me, too! Silly puppies....

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Keep 'em coming -- they are absolutely precious! My Maggie frequently had her tongue sticking out when she was resting peacefully -- sometimes I bugged her by touching it!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Very cute pictures. Jersey never climbed on top of her crate, but loved the back of the sofa. I guess they like to be high up sometimes. Grayson is so cute trying to sneak around. Enjoy this time, it passes so fast.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Puppy pictures are the best

·
Registered
131 Posts
Puppies are the best. Some days are crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! Your pictures are always so cute!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They're a lot of fun. Today, I was just running back and forth between the kitchen and the living room with me. Seems to be a good way to keep them entertained!

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
How did I miss these? Super adorable and I love the first one!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts