Our Beagle World Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
Xerxes says he's been driven into the arms of another woman! Heartbroken, he sought out comfort...

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
WHAT HAPPENED AT CAMP TODAY???? HUH?????!!!!?
-Xerxes

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
Greeeaaat, Xerxes is softly baying...

(I think this is my 500th post!)

Registered
Greeeaaat, Xerxes is softly baying...

(I think this is my 500th post!)
Cassie here...labradoodle boy was fun...not sure if he's my type though. Im home now and he's still there...his mom is still at work. She was all worried about his first day there...sounds like a mamma's boy....hmmmm. i like a hound that knows what he wants....
LIKE MR X!!!! 馃槉

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
I KNOW WHAT I WANT CASSIE! YOU!!!!!!!
-Xerxes

(Who is a very exuberant boy if you can't tell)

Registered
Discussion Starter #31
I wish I was sharing that bed with you Cassie...you and your leg freckles! Hubba hubba

Registered
Xerxes perked right up Jan! He wants to know if she likes smaller dogs who run fast and bay!
Shelby says that sounds very much like her BFF. LOL! Shelby likes to snuggle on the couch. She is a toy & antler hoarder. She doesn't guard them - just puts them in a pile. Big girl has her quirks. Hey - don't we all? :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #34
Xerxes says he'll get in touch with Shelby when Cassie's not looking :rofl: He would like antlers but our vets are most opposed and we are friends with one of our vets.

We found an antler doing trail work a couple of weeks ago though!

Registered
Discussion Starter #35

Registered
Xerxes says he'll get in touch with Shelby when Cassie's not looking /forums/images/graemlin/coffee.gif He would like antlers but our vets are most opposed and we are friends with one of our vets.

We found an antler doing trail work a couple of weeks ago though!
Cassie here...im watching like a Hawk...
馃馃憖馃憗馃憮馃

21 - 36 of 36 Posts