Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While Xerxes would like Cassie to know she is his one true love, he DID see his other girlfriend today - another older lady, 10 years old, a lovely beagle.

(In all seriousness, Xerxes can be a bit of a little pita while on leash - loves dogs at the park, jerk on leash - this beagle girl lives in our complex and they've always gotten along, they were playing while on leash today)

That two-timing playboy!

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
While Xerxes would like Cassie to know she is his one true love, he DID see his other girlfriend today - another older lady, 10 years old, a lovely beagle.

(In all seriousness, Xerxes can be a bit of a little pita while on leash - loves dogs at the park, jerk on leash - this beagle girl lives in our complex and they've always gotten along, they were playing while on leash today)

That two-timing playboy!
Cassie here...
WHAT THE....!!!
Oh sure telling me what a hunk you are and all that... you should see the Boho chic hangout my mom is fixing and you could have come and spent some time with me...
I'm sulking now...hope you're satisfied.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME CASSIE! MY HEART BEATS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

We're just friends, this other girl and me. You're the one I want to be with!!!

-Xerxes

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! Xerxes just used my visa to order flowers for Cassie! And a bone bouquet!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cassie your leg freckles are to die for! That damn Xerxes just ordered a stuffed bear!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful eyes, says Xerxes, a dog could drown in them...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Xerxes says 'Whaaaaaaaat????? YOU'RE the two-timer!'

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are the gifts on the way? I'll let you know how my "camp day" went. The Labradoodle boy is cute...curly grey hair. Mind you...only a fence divides our houses....just say'n
:shocked:

Xerxes is VERY upset and can't answer right now

·
Registered
4,971 Posts
Xerxes, I warned you about Cassie. She likes to string the boys along.

Could I interest Xerxes in a big GSD girl, with an oversized butt? Boh likes the big girls, but not his sister. Not like that. EW!

·
Registered
5,805 Posts
Xerxes, I warned you about Cassie. She likes to string the boys along.

Could I interest Xerxes in a big GSD girl, with an oversized butt? Boh likes the big girls, but not his sister. Not like that. EW!
Did you pipe up to cause trouble? Eh? Huh?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Xerxes perked right up Jan! He wants to know if she likes smaller dogs who run fast and bay!

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Xerxes isn't talking to you Cassie! And he's buying Shelby presents as I type!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts