Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
I love the one where she is chewing on her foot in the bed /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif So cute!

·
Registered
295 Posts
She is a doll!! My Daisy sleeps just like that, with her tail curled over her belly. Daisy chews on her feet too - her toenails actually. Is that a beagle thing?

And gotta love the doggie nose prints on the window. I have those all over my front window and my car windows /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
how beautiful she is! Now, I will warn you, I let Marley up in the window ONCE, and it became his window. He loves it and doesn't understand why I keep telling him to get down, and not stay up there allllll day.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Awww, she's beautiful and looks like such a happy girl! I do agree with Marley's Mommy - Once for a beagle is a "habit".
Thanks for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have an old "cabinet stereo" in front of one of my dining room windows - often when I come home from work there will be several beagles - usually Chloe, JoJo, Lottie and Princess waiting to greet me. Some of my neighbors think it's pretty funny. There might be more on there if I didn't keep SOME crated when I'm gone. The youngest girls (Bella and Angel) and two older boys (Romeo and Tanna) stay in their "little houses" when I'm at work. The younger boys and Cathy's "Buster Beagle" stay in the family room downstairs. Ten running loose in the house is just a bit MUCH. The older girls don't tear up things or get into trouble.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
What a cutie. She reminds me a lot of my Spock, right down to the white stripe on her butt /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Pita is a beautiful girl! I just love the way she's lounging in the third picture. Jersey loves to sit in the window as well. She'll spend hours just staring out watching the world go by.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Lovely pics although it looks like Pita is gonna outgrow her little bed fairly soon. The pic of her chewing her foot is way too cute.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts