Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi... after a day that pita pooped twice in the house and is peeing about every 20 minutes she started fading in the evening she started to be tired and then she fell asleep on me and started to breath in really fast tempo i just put her near the crate and she even doesnt go inside to sleep she just lies down where i put her. she is peeing in very short time, and breathing very fast... what to do?

·
Registered
991 Posts
I agree. Things do not sound good. Have Pita had all her puppy shots? Anti freeze is another thing to worry about. Don't let her lick anything off the ground. Let us know how she is doing and if at all possible take her to a Vet.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Bumping this back to top as we're all anxious to hear about little Pita.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi everyone.
im sorry i didnt reply fast, the vet came and gave us vitamins and tea for dogs. her pee is better but not perfect, we just had a little axcident today during the night when she peed in the crate (not very worring) she is very playful but she has a little cold. im giving her calcium and tea and hoping it will be better.

·
Registered
702 Posts
So glad to know Pita is better. :rotatesmiley2:

It was so scarey while we didn't know what was going on with her. I hope she recovers completely. Kisses from my Daisy to Pita!!! And belly rubs from me.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.