Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi... after a day that pita pooped twice in the house and is peeing about every 20 minutes she started fading in the evening she started to be tired and then she fell asleep on me and started to breath in really fast tempo i just put her near the crate and she even doesnt go inside to sleep she just lies down where i put her. she is peeing in very short time, and breathing very fast... what to do?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
If it were me, I'd get Pita to a vet ASAP. It's not normal for a puppy to be that lethargic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
I agree. Things do not sound good. Have Pita had all her puppy shots? Anti freeze is another thing to worry about. Don't let her lick anything off the ground. Let us know how she is doing and if at all possible take her to a Vet.

·
Registered
751 Posts
go to the vet immediately. Maybe she ingested something she should not have!

Hope it's nothing major, keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Any news on little Pita?

I hope you took her to the vets. Little pups can get sick real quick.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Bumping this back to top as we're all anxious to hear about little Pita.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Doron please let us know what's going on with Pita. We are all very worried!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hi everyone.
im sorry i didnt reply fast, the vet came and gave us vitamins and tea for dogs. her pee is better but not perfect, we just had a little axcident today during the night when she peed in the crate (not very worring) she is very playful but she has a little cold. im giving her calcium and tea and hoping it will be better.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Oh, good, I'm glad she is some better. Does the vet come to your house? That is nice. We have to take our dogs to the vet's office for any kind of treatment.

·
Registered
702 Posts
So glad to know Pita is better. :rotatesmiley2:

It was so scarey while we didn't know what was going on with her. I hope she recovers completely. Kisses from my Daisy to Pita!!! And belly rubs from me.

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
667 Posts
:thumbup: Ive been reading your post, but havent responded, but I am so happy that things are looking up!!!

Please keep us updated.

Amanda

1 - 20 of 21 Posts