Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined and introduced myself and my dog Rocky in the intro. section. I just wanted to post up some more pictures. Hope you guys enjoy them.

and the glow in the dark dog leash I fabbed up

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah they have their moments of closeness, Daisy (the little white one) pesters Rocky non-stop so he growls at her every once in a while...but they climb in their crate together during the day...and thanks for the compliments on the leash...I need to get around to making one for the wife's pooch

·
Registered
223 Posts
I especially love his expression on the second picture, what a cutie! also, i noticed that you have one of those covered trash cans in the background.. a real must for a beagle house, huh? we have one too, haha

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah we had a plastic trash can that had a peddle on it to open it...they would just get their nose under the lid and try to pig out before anyone knew what they what they were up to. I was at Sam's Club one day and saw the stainless can (heavier) with a flush lid...plus it has an infrared sensor to open it automatically...being a huge nerd I was sold at that point

I'm glad you guys like pictures because I am borderline compulsive with a camera...I have so many pictures of the dogs, my wife and I, and even my car, its a habit of mine
...that being said...here is another of Rocky that the wife uploaded for me

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you, he has come along way from the humane society. he was pretty scrawny, dirty and had heartworms. now he is fatter, cleaner, and heartworm free. this is the picture they took at the humane society

·
Registered
392 Posts
beautiful pups!

i especially love the lighting in the second one.
all very cute!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.