Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of our baby....

Edit: Just made the pics viewable without a link - MD

·
Premium Member
3,092 Posts
Hi MJ and welcome to Beagle World. Your puppy is so cute in the snow and all, lots of snow here these days.

I would also like to ask that you limit the size of the photo's in your signature to around about the avatar size of near or about 100 pixels high or there about.

Please enjoy our great little community and welcome aboard. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Welcome to beagle world!!! What an adorable pup. Please keep us up to date with her progress.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Like it hasn't already been said, but absolutely adorable puppy you have there.

Welcome.... :wave:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OMG!!! She is sooo precious. More pictures please! Welcome to the pack.

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Hi and Welcome from Henry and I! :wave:

I can't stress this enough... what a cute puppy !

All of my dogs, including my Henry, have been adult rescues. I often wonder what they were like as puppies.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Your little Moji is just adorable--what a precious face!! Shiloh and I say :wave: and welcome to Beagle World. I'm sure you'll find all the help you need to raise your little baby!!
You live in Pasadena? I didn't realize that it snows so much there! Wow!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
aaaaaawwwwwwwwww

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Gingergoose:
I can't stress this enough... what a cute puppy !

All of my dogs, including my Henry, have been adult rescues. I often wonder what they were like as puppies.
I'm a bit tardy but welcome to you too - and I repeat what everyone else has said... what a cute puppy! The picture coming towards you in the snow is particularly adorable.

Like Gingergoose, we also just have adult rescues and therefore don't have first-hand knowledge of what they were like as puppies. We do have a few puppy pictures from Booker's old owner, which we treasure - but for Moose and Popcorn we only have our imagination of what they were like as puppies... You are really lucky to have that experiences first hand (plus the house training, chewing and other not-so-great parts of having a puppy!)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Aww...thank you all for the sweet comments!!! We are so lucky to have Moji in our family. She is teaching us so much and we hope to be teaching her as well. It's been about 3 weeks that we've had her and everyday is a new day. She is full of personality and energy...she is our little baby daughter. We can't wait for her to be fully vaccinated so that we can take her out to meet the world!

She really enjoys meeting new people as walk by while she is doing her business on our sidewalk...It seems that she prefers males over females as she always runs to the males walking by...Is that normal? Regardless....she's so precious...

Love,
Mike, Jenn, and Moji

1 - 16 of 16 Posts