Discussion Starter #1

Gwenni and Caleb

Caleb about to log on to beagle world

Girls sleeping

A rare shot of all three together

·
Registered
115 Posts
That photo of the girls sleeping is GREAT! Dogs can sleep in the weirdest places and positions! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
As always, I love seeing pictures of your pack Hellen. The one of Foxy and Gwenni is precious. :heart: It's amazing the ways that they can fall asleep.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How amazing to get all three of them together and in a peaceful pose! I just love looking at your pups -- I feel like I could just reach out and hug them through the computer screen. :heart: Be sure to save some pics for the 2008 calendar!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
So sweet, they look so innocent (which I bet they are the exact opposite - like my little one)..... especially like the one of all three taking a break from a hard day's work - haha :rotflmao:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Great pics, Thanks!

You always think that there is no way that can be a comfortable way for them to be sleeping. But then they lay there for an hour...?? Amazing

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Spencer's Mum:
They don't work for me, I am getting a red X
Checking the properties of the photos, they are being housed at Image Station. Their website is currently down for maintenance. That's why my avatar and signature aren't showing either.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they are on image station. which is down for maintenance but should be up again on Weds am so pix should reappear.

Hellen. (moderator)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'll be waiting! I've come into this thread like 4 times hoping the pictures are back!

I love seeing your puppies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

(... Erin)

·
Registered
291 Posts
I can't wait to see them. I think the last time I saw a picture of Gwenni was when she first got home.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
photos now showing. imagestation back online

Bump

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wonderful photos, you could print a book of photos from your pack Hellen.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts