Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pooh Bear is in the first picture, Sadie in the second one. Both are 8 years old or young. Both have lost a lot of their coloring, especially Pooh.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
I agree with Eleanor--they're very pretty babes, whether their colors are muted or bright. I think Shiloh was about their age when she started really going gray. And of course her --er--chubbiness
made her look older than her years too. People would pass us on our walks and say things like, Oh, what a sweet old girl. !!! I was offended for Shiloh's girly vanity and rushed to her defense, letting the person know that she wasn't old,that beagles just gray early. Now, at 12, she really is a sweet old girl.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
They are both simply gorgeous ladies. They both show a contentment in their pretty faces! Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Your photos are great -- Pooh Bear and Sadie are just fabulous looking. They both have very wise expressions and are looking at you with such loving eyes!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
What great pictures or such expressive faces! Like Sadie and Pooh, Moosie is 8 and has lost a lot of colour from his face... he looks a LOT like Sadie! I think it just makes their lovely black noses and brown eyes stand out even more beautifully, though! And Pooh looks sooooo distinguished.

For some reason Booker, who is 11 1/2, still has almost all of the colour in her face except for her eyelashes and eyebrows which are now white - I wonder why they are so different?!

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you all, Sadie and Pooh Bear thank you for the compliments. Our vet says dogs are like people, some people turn gray earlier than others. Doggies are the same way.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Still super cute kids!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts