Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hope I did this correctly.Maggie has grown so much since I last posted pictures.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have three cats, as well as various strays that come through the neighborhood. I usually get those spayed or neutered and then try to find homes for them. The one in the picture with Maggie is Spot. Spot was named by the neighborhood kids because he likes to rest in one spot on the patio in the sun. My first meeting with Spot was when the kids came running in yelling that a pregnant cat was about to give birth on my patio! I was much relieved to discover that Spot is a very large male. His weight stays at about 20 pounds no matter what I do. Someone must have dumped him, because he certainly wasn't hungry. My eighteen year old cat passed away shortly after this so Spot got to move in. Spot isn't sure what to make of Maggie. Maggie barks and barks and brings Spot toys and Spot just hisses. I am not sure that Spot knew Maggie was on the other end of the couch. Spot's hearing is damaged from a long term ear infection before he came to me.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Maggie is very pretty. I love the picture of her with her face smushed into the pillow - beagles sure do know how to make themselves comfortable!

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Oh Maggie is beautiful and Spot certainly seems happy in her company.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts