Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started a short vacation today, so I finally got the chance to upload some new pictures of Jersey.

Playing with her new Christmas presents

Just chillin'

In front of the Christmas tree. I have better ones but I want to save them for possible 2009 calendar entries.

She loves her daddy

·
Registered
54 Posts
I LOVE the Christmas picture!!! I can't believe you could make her sit still for so long!

·
Registered
295 Posts
What a cutie! My favorite is Jersey with her toys. She seems to be saying "Check out these presents! See how well I have my humans trained?" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jersey's beautiful! :heart: I really like the second picture with her head cocked to the side as though she's listening to something.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Jersey as always is simply beautiful. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif She looks like she has a rough life with all those toys! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful pictures, Jen! (Made me think of that idiot woman who said Jersey was fat ... idiot is way too mild a word.) Just a reminder that you can post pictures here and still submit them for the calendar -- Joe changed that "rule" for the 2008 calendar and expect it will stay the same for 2009.

G

·
0 Posts
Oh I am inlove with her picture by the Christmas tree Jen. Jersey you're so gorgeous.

·
Registered
46 Posts
She is so cute /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
862 Posts
Jersey is beautiful!! :heart: I love the picture of her in front of the Christmas tree /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
All great pictures Jen! Keep 'em comin'

(BTW, Makes no sense why somebody would EVER comment that Jersey is fat)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts