1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh so adorable

So... are you coming?

This is my crate!

What? who's shoe? I have NO idea what your talking about!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chloe's Mommy:
If he's too much for you, I'll take him!!!!!!
I think I'm in love :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Oh, he is sooooo cute! :heart: I could just eat him up!

·
Registered
786 Posts
What a cute puppy!!! I love the last picture as we've had many chewed up shoes!!!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Charlie gives him a kiss! He is in love too, hehe both male though! :heart: I know my Charlie will love to play with Glover 'Charlie'.
How did you came up with that name may I ask?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Charlie mom:
Charlie gives him a kiss! He is in love too, hehe both male though! :heart: I know my Charlie will love to play with Glover 'Charlie'.
How did you came up with that name may I ask?
WELL! thats a looong story...

Michael and I used to live in England and followed a soccer team called Yeovill town, their nickname was The Glovers. Why? I don't know..!
We always went with a couple who had 4
Beagles and they brought the dogs with them! From then on we always wanted a beagle called Glover.

The Charlie name isn't used often... but its from a boy we sponsor from Peru, he thought that name would suit him!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.