Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some pictures of Spencer & Sydney at the dog park. Someone didn't believe me that Spencer barks the whole time, well, here is the proof. I hope you don't feel overloaded, there are lots of pics.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Excellent pictures! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/toofunny.gif Penne is not a big fan of our dog park; I'm glad to see that your beagles enjoy playing there!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
GREAT PICTURES! I can HEAR Spencer barking up a storm the whole time /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/greendevil.gif It's easy to see the joy of the day in all your pictures......what a great day they had!

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is one heck of a camera you have!!! I'm so jealous of the action photo capability.

Awesome, wonderful pictures. He's a barker!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Registered
751 Posts
love it! IS tht a husky? It looks just like WOLF! And the beagles showed him who was king/queen /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
They are all great photos. Those close ups of Sydney running would make great calendar pics.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Those are just great pictures! The background is beautiful and the pups are simply gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks so much everyone. The grey dog is a huskey, the big black & white one, I have no clue what breed he is, I will have to ask them the next time we are there. Spencer barks the whole time we are at the park, he just wants someone to chase him I think. LOL

Oh, and I shoot my pics with my Nikon D50 Digital SLR camera, it rocks!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts