Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of Coco's first Beagle Meet Up. He made some new friends and I keep being followed by the other Beagles because I had brough treats for them. It so much fun to see so many running around and letting out big Arroooo's however, I do not think Coco was having a very good time. He kept following me around and wouldn't leave my side
I think his brain was on Beagle overload & was scared. I also realized he was the biggest Beagle there...lol. There was a little cute Beagle named Cali that took a liking to Coco. I teased him but saying he had a new gf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally Posted By: Sephlylol! i LOVE the yorkie with its leg up in that one picture, too funny
That poor Yorkie was the guinea pig because all the other dogs were chasing it around, in good fun of course.

·
Premium Member
1,573 Posts
Originally Posted By: CocoLoco
Originally Posted By: Sephlylol! i LOVE the yorkie with its leg up in that one picture, too funny
That poor Yorkie was the guinea pig because all the other dogs were chasing it around, in good fun of course.
guess the beags thought they were huntin' yorkie

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Great pictures Nancy! I wasn't able to go this morning, but my husband took Maggie and my son's dog Spinelli. Maggie, however, was scared to death...she wouldn't get off my husbands lap. Spinelli (non-beagle) had a great time running and playing with all the beags, but Maggie would have nothing to do with it. Hubby stayed for about an hour, then left. I showed my husband Coco's picture and he said that at one point Coco came up to the table to sniff Maggie and Maggie growled at him. She's such a happy little girl, I don't know why she acted like that today.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Great pictures!
Maggie went to her first Beaglefest about 6 months ago. She was very nervous and wouldn't leave my side. We went to a second one recently and she was much braver. She went out and mingled with the other beagles, although she kept coming back and checking to see where I was at.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh that would be so much fun going to a Beagle meet. Great pictures

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally Posted By: Li'l MaggieGreat pictures Nancy! I wasn't able to go this morning, but my husband took Maggie and my son's dog Spinelli. Maggie, however, was scared to death...she wouldn't get off my husbands lap. Spinelli (non-beagle) had a great time running and playing with all the beags, but Maggie would have nothing to do with it. Hubby stayed for about an hour, then left. I showed my husband Coco's picture and he said that at one point Coco came up to the table to sniff Maggie and Maggie growled at him. She's such a happy little girl, I don't know why she acted like that today.
Thanks Gale, I was hoping to see Maggie & you there but with all the beagles running around it was hard to tell them apart at times
I guess I missed her
I was only there for about an hour as well. I don't think Coco really enjoyed it and was taken back with all the beags baying (which, he is not use to it) and maybe Maggie sensed it or maybe she didn't want to join
who knows? I did have a good time seeing all the beags running around though

·
Registered
959 Posts
What fun! It was nice of the beagles to let the Yorkie in on the fun...they could have said Beagles only....Coco was probably on overload. Both my boys like the dog park, but, only for awhile. They like their company a lot better.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Wish we had beagle meet here. Thanks for sharing the photos, its great to see beagles in a pack.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think he wasn't feeling it because I did give him some calming pills before leaving the house. He usually gets anixous in car rides and drooling...alot. I think once we got there he was too calm

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally Posted By: A doghouseWish we had beagle meet here. Thanks for sharing the photos, its great to see beagles in a pack.
Maybe you could suggest one with people in your community that have Beagles & include other dogs too

1 - 18 of 18 Posts