Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a silly question but how do you post pictures? I've tried several different ways with no luck. Thanks,

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
This seems to be everyone's challenge at first. Scroll down below the message where there is a field to manage attachments and where you can upload a picture. One way I've done it is to copy the picture to the desk top then drag it to the message. I like to use my cell phone where I can click on the paperclip icon and pick a picture from my gallery and it copies to the message easily.

·
Super Moderator
5,050 Posts
Go to the forum section where you want to post the picture and select "New Thread". Type what you want about the pic and then scroll down to manage attachments. From there you can upload your pic. Select the pic you want from your PC and then upload. You will get an error message if the pic is too large. It's easy once you do it a few times. But you can't do it in a Quick Reply box you have to be in a "new Thread" or "Go Advanced" reply box.

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
This might be a silly question but how do you post pictures? I've tried several different ways with no luck. Thanks,
I wish you luck. Just when I think I have it figured out, the picture is too big. I am sure you are smarter than I. lol!
Oh yah, don't listen to jan, we've all tried to help her...lol
Better go with Mollys Mom's directions. ..heehee

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Are you guys clicking on the paper clip? When you click on that a box will come up on the side. Click on choose a file. It will open up for you to choose a pic. from your computer.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts