1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here she is with Santa,

in her toy box,

and today's pic on our new blanket that covers the recliner,

sometime this week i am taking her to the vet to get her toenail clipped, and get weighed. I think she is at 18 lbs right now.

Only 5 months old!

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
OMG, she is adorable, I love her eyes!!

I recognize that blanket on the back of the chair, is there a monkey on it? I think I have the same one.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Spencer's Mum:
OMG, she is adorable, I love her eyes!!

I recognize that blanket on the back of the chair, is there a monkey on it? I think I have the same one.
Actually it is a Deer on it! i will get a pic of it cause it is pretty cool looking!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:Originally posted by judymaggie:
Dixie is just beautiful! (Love the "elf" giggling next to Santa ... a relative?)
naw he was the santa at Petsmart, they was raising money for the animal shelters and foster homes. Plus my mother wanted a pic of Dixie with Santa so i got her one.

·
Registered
751 Posts
what a cutie!

Yeah, Marley was about 18 pounds at 5 months. He's been holding steady at 23 pounds. He's 8 months old now.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by Mom of 2 Beagles:
She is so pretty and delicate. Is she sweet and laid back? Beautiful big eyes!
actually she is sneaky and hyper!

During the day we are playing alot of fetch and chase. but around 6pm we start laying around and chew on some hides and toys. then it's bed time for her at 10pm as she goes to bed by herself.

then she gets about 8am for potty, then back in bed til 12am when i get home from school.

·
Premium Member
1,632 Posts
Oh, not the blanket I was thinking, I have one with the same colours and made all fluffy like that. Or should I say I had one, it is now full of holes and belongs to the dogs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.