Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Mocha just after we picked her up the breeder in the car on her way home...

Worn out from all the playing...

She loves her toys...

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Awww, Mocha is adorable!! Is there anything sweeter than a beagle puppy face? Thanks for the pix. Hope things are going well for all of you!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
She is so cute! And she looks like she's the same size as her stuffed toy!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
You definitely should have posted a cuteness overload alert. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif What an absolutely precious puppy. :heart:

·
Registered
135 Posts
That is one cute Puppy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Oh, Mocha is A++++++ cute!!!

She looks so little.

I wonder what my Henry looked like when he was that age. sigh.....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Am I the only one that has "puppy fever" after seeing those pics and want another puppy? LOL
TOO Adorable, truly.
The hardest for me when I have had pups is that adorable face and letting them get away with too much because they have a way with me! sighs

Oh well, maggie is in heat right now, might have more pups this summer, then I can get her fixed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
Judi and the gang

·
Registered
308 Posts
My girls are only 4 1/2 months old and I have seriously considered getting more.........

Then as I step in something swishy in the back yard, I forget about it!

Mocha is a gorgeous gal!

·
Registered
702 Posts
What an angelface :angel: She is just the most gorgeous puppy!!

Makes me want to scoop her up, hold her and kiss her until she can't stand anymore!! Makes me homesick for that great puppy smell.

Good luck with her and give her baby tummy rubs from me and kisses from Daisy :heart:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
ok jenn not fair at all!
im sure theres a rule somewhere on here about posting pic's of cute puppys. they are only allowed to be so cute, til they are to cute to be posted! ok, i just made that rule up. now this one is a cute puppy indeed! ok everybody lets all go out and get new puppys tomorrow. jenn has caused a stampeade to the beagle breeders.
just kidding with ya jenn. that little baby is soooooo cute. i like the pic where shes got her head on top of her rag toy the best.
folks, does it get any more cute than that?
oh by the way, WELCOME TO BEAGLE WORLD! :wave:

·
Registered
439 Posts
my sweet daisy.

i agree. they need to sale "puppy smell" in a bottle. :p

my luck it would be to expensive and i'll have to settle for "puppy smell on the carpet" in a bottle. :hysterical:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Aww! she so cute and it's make me want to have another puppy but that have to wait.... It remind me of my Bailey when he was a puppy....thanks for sharing it with us and send more too!

·
Registered
794 Posts
you know, I wasn't going to look at this post. I wasn't going to look, because I KNEW it would be adorable!!!!!! :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts