Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of pics.

Sherry trying her best to look pretty for the camera bless her:

Rosa and Sherry very tired after chasing round the garden for all of 10 minutes: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sherry enjoying her first greenie:

Do my boobies look big in this? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Wow, looks like she is fitting in just fine. She does look so sweet and the one of her and Rosa curled up is priceless. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Sandy, Rosa loves her and they play play play but not for too long because Sherry gets tired fairly quick. But we are all happy with that including me :hi:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
She's beautiful!! Sounds and looks like Rosa and Sherry are getting along famously. Expect there will be some bumps in the road to friendship but so glad the start is going smoothly.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I LOVE senior beags!! :heart: I'm sure you and Sherry will become attached to each other very quickly!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Awww! They look so adorable snoozing together :angel: :angel:

Sherry and Rosa sound like they have taken to one another quite easily. I wonder if Rosa thinks of her as a mother figure. Just a stray thought.

Sherry looks like a real sweetie -- and so pretty, too :thumbup:

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
They look very happy together, hope her introduction to your home remains harmonious. Nice Pix, Sherri has a sweet face!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
Sherry looks so placid, she reminds me of our Bonnie who is also 9. So cute.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Jennifer, thanks for sharing the pics. Your Sherry is so pretty, what a sweet face! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif So glad she and Rosa are enjoying each other's company!! Rosa is probably thrilled to have a playmate again.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Sherry is very pretty, just like her name!
I'm sure she'll be very happy in her new home!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Lovely pics. It's so nice to see these girls enjoying a proper life at last. :animal18:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts