Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's picture of Maggie and of course some of max. We brought Maggie home last night and so far they are getting along pretty good Max is a lil unsure yet lol I think hes wondering when she's going home. We gave her a bath last night and she did really well, we havent heard her howl since we picked her up (she was in her kennel at the shelter and when we turned our back to leave the room a arrrrooooed at us like crazy).

We are already falling in love with her, she's 3-4 years old from what they tell us and she quite petite. This is the second time she's been adopted from this shelter(and the last time she def home now) her last owners never had time for her left her inside 24/7 and we think werent very nice to her (they say she has issues with kids but our neighbors daughter was over yesterday and she was fine) The shelter even commented they were surprised cuz she got into our laps and snuggled and wouldnt let the shelter volunteer take her back. She slept in bed with us and max last night and was unkenneled with him today while I was in class for 2 hours and they did great! Max is trying to teach her that when mama gets the blankets on the couch and lays down its time for a nap not playtime lol. Well on to the pictures!!! (they arent the best i cant find my cam so its phone pics)

Maggie's face

nap time

Maggie and Max apparently is was a bit to early to wake up so they went back to bed

hey lady youre on my chair

ok ill share for now

woohoo treats

Maxy boy

Max got a little to comfy

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
So glad they are already good pals. So lovely to see them together and thank you for adopting her.

·
Registered
865 Posts
That is SO wonderful!!! Great pics and it is so cool to see how well they already get along!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Looks like a perfcet match! Hope everything works out well for all of you.

·
Registered
889 Posts
They are so adorable!! I'm so glad you were able to take Maggie home.

·
Registered
105 Posts
She is sooooo cute!! That second pic! How can you NOT fall in love with that face? Looks like she's settling in.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts