Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the promised pics of my three mutts! :~) I think the first pic is of my old guy Buddy and Dukes, Buddy just left us after 16 years, last month.:(:)

The lemon is Crockett and the reg Tri color looking guy is Dukes. The half pint is Enzo.
Matt

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its funny, most of the pics I have are of them sleeping! Thats the only time they stop moving long enough to get pics in focus.
Matt

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
My wife and I really enjoy seeing everyones pics here on the forum!

A few recent pics. I swear they both think they are human sometimes!

We lost Crockett two days before Christmas 2012 of natural causes. We miss him. Were waiting a little while before we get another so they are spaced out in age a little more so we dont lose two so close together again. We have never had a female before so were going to look for a young girl at the local rescue places.

Dukes won Best Wag and $50 at a local SPCA fund raiser we went to! You should have seen him, I had him in the ring with a bunch of other dogs lined up and his mommy was in front of us outside the ring, she said his name a couple times and he went off! Shaking his whole back half them howling to mom as he did it, the crowd went wild! He even got his pic in the local paper with his performance, it was a great time! When you look at the pic of him with his medal on its almost like he is posing, proud of his award lol.

The little guy is Enzo, he has grown into the best dog we have ever had, smart and friendly, learns and listens to commands like no other, really cool. He is an Italian Greagle from a rescue shelter, half Italian Greyhound and half Beagle.Man is he a hunter, both scent and sight hounds mixed together! Are yard is now completely rat free, lol. He is now full size at 17lbs. Dukes is down from 36 lbs to 26 and looks and feels great! Though there is one pic there of when he jumped up on the counter and ate 2 dozen cookies! He was not feeling very well, a little peroxide and ten mins later after throwing up about three times he felt much better Lol!

Matt & Michelle in Fresno

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts