·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's 10 weeks now

·
Registered
271 Posts
Awwww /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif Marco. You are getting to be a big boy now. Peanut is 12 weeks old today. Wouldn't they have a great time on a play date?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yess that would be lovely /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
she's too sweet, I kinda wish he'd stay like that. well maybe not. I'm so curious to know how he would be when he gets older

·
Registered
271 Posts
I can just imagine Peanut with a puppy closer to the same size as her. She would have a blast. By the way...I am in Colorado. Where are you?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally Posted By: DebI can just imagine Peanut with a puppy closer to the same size as her. She would have a blast. By the way...I am in Colorado. Where are you?
I know Marco would sooo want that. He loves company, it's too bad the doggies he's come across are not very sociable /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif
I'm in South Florida. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/exactly.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh Marco, you are so handsome!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/doh00000.gif And now that you feel better, Mommhy will take so many pictues of you and show us..... right mommy?

·
Premium Member
3,458 Posts
Such a handsome little guy! When was Marco born? My Maggie was born on Christmas Eve, so she'll be 3 months old on Monday. She's already changing soooooo much! It will be interesting to see what Marco looks like a few months from now...I bet a lot of his black will turn to brown.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He's actually 11 weeks now, 10 when the pictures where taken. He'll be 3 months next Fri. I can't believe it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts