Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maggie is only one week away from coming home to us; here some pics of her at the breeders house when we visited her a couple of weeks back. Be warned, they are mobile phone pics so they are a little blurry - but clear enough to show how cute she is !

Enjoy x

She looks a little snobby here - as if 'please don't take my photo thank you' ... :lol2:

A little kiss before we leave

Her back markings

Soooo Small !

And not to be left out - here is some of Brewster - who is so cheeky. When daddy gets up to have a shower he shoots up too see if there some spare bed space and loves to put his head on the pillow .. I swear he thinks he's human !

I will try to post more of Maggie when she comes home next week

xx

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Maggie is so adorable. I'm certain you are anxious to get her home. Can't wait to see more pics in the upcoming weeks.

·
Premium Member
2,134 Posts
What a cutey I bet the week will seem the longest ever.

I know what you mean about thinking they are human, many a time I have woken up to find a big black nose and silky ears on the pillow next to me.....oh the romance /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Lisa

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Maggie is just gorgeous -- looking forward to seeing her grow up! Love the picture of Brewster -- will be interesting to learn how he copes with a little one under his feet.

·
Registered
751 Posts
uh oh, you are in TROUBLE!!! She is a sweetheart and will have her way in no time.

I know what you mean about stealing a spot. Marley has learned how to jump on the couch now and thinks it's his.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts