Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep! Pics of our favorite pups. Just knew you'd want me to share, so here ya go. Can we ever get anough Beag pics?! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Peggy says this is Crook's "lost in thought" pose:

Huh?!

Lets not forget the little princess in her bed of clover:

....and one I really like. We stopped on a recent trip to grandma's to grab a bite to eat. Peg went in to grab us something while I walked and watered the pups. The three of us got back in the car and were waiting for Peg when I snapped this one:

·
Registered
308 Posts
OMG I love the mirror pictue! I would love to have one of my Twins like that and it would be 8X10ed and in my office!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I just love that face. :heart: There is no doubt that is one sweet little girl. Those freckles are adorable. Looks as if she and her Lab buddy are great friends. I had a Beagle/Lab mix once and the result was a sweet, one-of-a-kind dog.
Love the pink collar.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures, all! Bob -- the mirror shot is really spectacular -- although I love looking at it here, you should have saved it for the next calendar submission!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My beagle and lab are partners in crime. While my husband works in the shop, they are sneaking in and stealing anything they can get their little paws on. When I throw our labs ball or any toys for her, Hailey has to run and try to steal it out of Britney's mouth. Britney shares and expects Hailey to steal whatever it is she has. If Hailey decides to dig at the gopher holes in our yard instead of playing fetch, Britney doesn't want to play anymore. It is cute!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
Great pictures!! Thanks for sharing

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks again for the kind words! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
ok, ive had enough of these pics everywhere. can we all just meet in a location and i get to just hug and squeeze everybodys beagle? please!

·
Registered
439 Posts
bernie loves to go for car rides.
he says i need to work on my take offs, and my braking though. i wonder where he gets that crazy idea?

·
Registered
439 Posts
all these are pretty beagles. im starting to really like the lemon colored beagles, as i have never seen one before until last week in a pic on here.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Beaglebob, love the pictures! The "Huh" picture is too cute. You need to frame the picture in the mirror. It is a truly priceless picture.

Hailey's pictures are so adoreable. She is too cute. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Oh how I love pictures of our beagles...but I do agree that we need to stop the pictures and just meet up! :raspberry:

Jenn & Lucky

·
Registered
439 Posts
yeah we could have an annual "beagle squeeze-off".
we get together and totally take over a hotel somewhere and just squeeze and love the day lights out our beagles. could you imagine being around all these beagles in 1 spot? wow! after all, they are the stars of our show right?

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Bob, all your pictures are beautiful--the one in the mirror is amazing!! But I do believe my favorite is Crook with the famous beagle head tilt!! What a sweet face he has!! And I love his speckles!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I love the pics. A Question - in the pics with the beagle and the "white" dog - what is the white dog - lab? mix? too tall and wrong ears for beagle, though there's hints that there are beagle genes?

Now If I only understood how to post pics, I'd post a few of my own two lemon ladies /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts