·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
OH....great pictures......I feel like I was there! :wave:

More More More......(pleeeeeease)

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Wonderful pics! Murphy is looking great! :thumbup: Summer too(sorry Miss Summer /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )ALways love to see pics of your trips!

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Wow....beautiful!
Wishing I was there too!
Nice camera too!!!
How was Niagara Fall? Pictures of that?

Charlie mom

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wonderful pictures of beautiful beagles and scenery. I really like the picture of the gorgeous swan. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
2,869 Posts
Gorgeous pictures, Joe!

The first one of Murphy crashing after 10 hours of driving made me chuckle.

The pic of you and Summer snuggling in the bed seems very familiar. That's because my husband, Jeff, loves to snuggle with Henry just like that! So do I. :thumbup:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fabulous pictures -- thanks so much for posting them. Looking at Murphy trotting on the beach with Frani is a fantastic sight -- one would never know he had any history of health problems! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
439 Posts
yeah i like the "crashed" pics too. just wanna reach out and kiss'em on the nose!
wow! ive never seen a snow covered beach before.
very interesting indeed. got any more pics of that? ive never thought of such before. thats just way cool. :thumbup:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Awesome photo's I've really enjoyed looking at them. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

What kind of a leash you have on your Murphy and Summer? It look like a very good leash to me.

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Joe. I always love it when you go on holidays, you always take such great pictures. Well, perhaps next time you will come a little more North and West. We don't have light houses, but we do have grain elevators and plenty of wild life...

·
Registered
308 Posts
Great pictures!!!!!

10 hrs???? WOW you are better than me cause I can't stand to ride over 4 hrs and we haven't even tested the girls out yet.

I love the pic of you snuggling. My hubby would just die if I showed him not being MR Man....although he tends to put the Puppies in our bed quicker than I do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif .

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks all.

Sorry, no pics of Niagara Falls. It was cold (39 degrees), wet and very misty. The dogs were soaked in 5 minutes and I wasn't going to risk my equipment.

FYI: Our driving record with our two is 18 hours straight with stops every 3-5 hours. Keeping them fed and walking them at the stops is the key.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
What nice pictures of your vacation! I feel like I was there...and wish I was. Murphy looks so happy on the beach as well as sweet Summer. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
What lucky beagles ..... to have seen so many places. They sure looked tired in the first 2 pics but it looks like everyone had a great time.

Thanks for sharing !!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts