Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We leave tomorrow for a visit home to Texas, and while we are there we get to finally pick up Lucky and bring him home!!! I feel like I have been waiting forever! Toby is going to TX with us and I still have to work out the logistics for introducing the two, but I am SO excited that the time is finally here!

What fun, a 16 hour drive with two dogs!!! Funny thing is, my husband is flying back with our 17 month old son, so to me 16 hours in a car with two dogs is a vacation!!! LOL!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Yea!!!! We are so happy for you. I hope they both get along good for you.

Toby,

Call shotgun for the ride home. Make the new kid sit in the back seat. LOL /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
wow!!! Good luck with the two of them... I'm sure it will be fine. Lucky looked like the cutest little beagle, and we all know Toby is one! Let us know how it went!!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
How exciting! I'm sure the trip will be fine. Is Toby a good car rider? Enjoy your trip and give Lucky some love from me and Jersey. And of course to Toby too!

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
I'm excited for you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif Enjoy your trip and we expect lots of pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts