Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can never figure out how you guys can get such awesome pictures of your dog. Usually Winston sees the camera and starts to lick his hind quarters. Here's a few that didn't turn out too bad.

For some reason the captions are a bit screwed. The first pic should say Piano Lessons

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
26 1/2 pounds at 7 months...all of it nose and appetite.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally Posted By: Winston's MomI can never figure out how you guys can get such awesome pictures of your dog. Usually Winston sees the camera and starts to lick his hind quarters.
lena HATES having her picture taken (which makes this a bad household for her to live in)

especially when she's tired and most cute, she will turn away from the camera every time. it's almost as if it makes them feel self-conscious.

cl

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Great pictures!! You are doing a good job learning

I love the picture of him under the bed with only 2 hind freagle legs sticking out

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Winston, and the kitty, are both great-looking!
Now, that you've learned how to use <span style="color: #000099">File Manager </span>, we'll look forward to seeing more of these two.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aw!!! The one with Winston's feet sticking out from under the covers is so cute

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally Posted By: VickiAw!!! The one with Winston's feet sticking out from under the covers is so cute
That's a common pose for Winston. He tears around the house like a holy terror for about 10-20 minutes and he always lands under the bed exhausted.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Haha...the photo of Winston disappearing under the bed is funny! I constantly get that view of Bella as she disappears under our bed...because she knows that's the one place in the house we cannot get her!! Nice Photos.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
These pictures are awesome! The pic of Tigger is priceless, made me smile! I wish my two beagles would just sleep under the Christmas tree....lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts