Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh my gosh, she just goes and goes all over the place! She will make puddles 6 inches in diameter every 15 min. if we don't watch her. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif
Is that too much?
Anyway, here's Polly peeking over the chair

and here's Georgia and Polly

And here's Polly on our brand new floor "Mom, I love peeing on the new floor!"

I need to buy some stock in Bounty paper towels!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
62 Posts
Don't you just love that "But, but, but, I'm innocent!" look?

I walked Wyatt today (we've been cooped up in the house since the big snowstorms left 3 foot drifts around the neighborhood) and he peed a total of 15 times, I'm not kidding. At first I had to wait and wait and wait...about 10 pit stops later, the wait time was about 2 or 3 seconds. I just don't know where it all comes from!!! :raspberry:

·
Registered
862 Posts
What a cute little thing!!! I love the markings on her face, especially that little dot on her forehead /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif .

My Boeing likes to pee on the base of the fridge and it's starting to rust :doh: .

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, we have some carpet that she manages to soak, trust me. :eyes:

Polly is about 3 1/2 months old--she's a rescue, so we're not sure.
It's funny, her "dot" was more circular, but as she's grown, it's become more of an oval. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif We almost named her Dottie!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.