Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's snowing here! Whee! Phoebe(age 2) has never seen snow before, but loves it!
She and Ted(age 6) did a few zoomies when it first started, then she and Jazzy ventured out to chase a ball. They are predicting 4-6 inches, so there will be more fun to be had!

I'll try to post pics of the fun later.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Isn't it fun to watch them??!! We've had quite an accumulation around here the past few weeks and its pretty deep and he looks like a bunny when he tries to zoom around the yard.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Isn't it fun to watch beagles get excited. Maggie loved the first snow but she was tired of it by the time it was higher than her.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
We had just a dusting of snow yesterday. Li'l Girl doesn't like the cold, so I doubt that she'd be very excited if we got a sizable snow. I'd probably be more excited, not because I like snow, but because it'd probably mean we couldn't get down our driveway.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh, we're in NC too! Squeegee is 6 mos old and was so confused when I first opened the door. He looked at me like what happened? But once he was out there for a couple minutes he loved it! He's been hopping around all day in it. So cute

1 - 6 of 6 Posts