Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But, it's all an act! I really did mean to get in your purse, Mom, and get your glasses case out, and chew it up. I'm only sorry you caught me before I got the glasses out of the case!

But, who could stay angry at that face!

·
Registered
295 Posts
LOL! I am convinced that beagles are the ultimate at making the "how could you be mad at me?" face.

(Daisy broke into a bag of chips and shredded a box of kleenex this weekend...) :evilhalo:

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Oh...yeah!!!!!

The day after I got back from my last vacation in August, I came home to a shredded passport!!!! It's like she was saying: you are never leaving me again - you hear?

You just can't stay mad at them.... and Phoebe looks so sorry.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I have also learned the hard way to keep my purse zipped and up out of reach. We sometimes call Maggie the thief.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Nice photo. Yes they are talented and know just how to wind us around their paws!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
They are soooo good at looking all cute and innocent. I just can't stay mad at Caesar.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
No, you simply can't stay mad at a beagle - even when they chew up your new driver's license, eat cords to the computer, remotes, shoes by the dozen, (people often ask me why I have my shoes on TOP of everything :eyes: )My latest casualty was a keyboard. Joe managed to remove a couple of keys - and it's NOT the first time - I'm convinced he is writing a novel or something down here after I go to bed) - he's fascinated by the computer. That is a great picture of Phoebe, and yes, she looks VERY sorry she was caught TOO SOON! Thank you for sharing her with us.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Oh, she looks very sorry and I'm sure she didn't mean to do it (NOT!). Cute picture!

For those of you that have seen the Shrek movies and the look Puss-N-Boots gets when he's being the "cute, cuddly" kitty, that is the same exact look Duke puts on to make us forgive him or give him his way. Beagles are smart that way.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I think beagles are BORN knowing THAT look! I know all of mine have it down!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
See, more evidence to support my theory...God makes them that cute so that we don't actually kill them when they do those bad, bad things. :evilhalo: There's no way to stay mad at that sweet little face.

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's the eyes and the ears!!! They do this "thing" that is just irresistible!!! You can't get mad at them!

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by jen-n-jersey:
See, more evidence to support my theory...God makes them that cute so that we don't actually kill them when they do those bad, bad things. :evilhalo: There's no way to stay mad at that sweet little face.
I've always said that! If they weren't so darned cute, we would probably kill them before they grow up!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts