Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I forgot to metion this!

There will be a Beagle Meetup at Creature Comforts in Malvern, PA on Sumday 2/11 from 12:30-2:30. Vaccination certificates are required (get them from your vet). At present there are about 20 beagle owners registered. How many beagles? I don't know. I'll take some pics of it for BW. If you are in the are and can make it, please do.

Here is a link to more info:
http://beagles.meetup.com/23/

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
oooooo ...sending you some warm Florida sunshine !!! Beagle sweaters and booties may be required !!!

Looking forward to seeing the pictures !!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
whew....that's a relief !!

I was imagining a pack of beagles and their owners huddled around the campfire singing songs !!! :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

·
Registered
991 Posts
Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting those pictures - just loved them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
540 Posts
Oh, man, I would LOVE to have something like that here in Ottawa! Talk about heaven!! I just wanted to kiss the screen every time Sweet Pea came up - how adorable they all were. Thanks for sharing!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweat Pea is a great little beagle. She was rescued from a hunting club at the age of 4. That was 4 years ago. All she wanted was to be petted and rubbed. She found me numerous times during the Meet-up. Summer let her know who HER daddy was a few times.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by Katie:
Oh, man, I would LOVE to have something like that here in Ottawa! Talk about heaven!!
Be sure to check out Meetup.com to see if there is already a beagle meetup group formed in your area - and if not you could even start one! We have a very active Meetup group in Vancouver - thanks mostly to our awesome organizer Lore (she does all the work, we just have to show up...). We have had several meetups now with 35 or more beagles attending- it is amazing to see them all together, especially if they start running around like a pack!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Aaaaawww that Sweet Pea is adorable !!! makes you just want to kiss her sweet face...

what a great place to play !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts