Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We dropped Kenya off this morning for her first Doggie Daycamp session. Just to test out how she likes it. We visited the facility last night before signing her up, and let me say that this place is nice! Very clean, and it really looks like a hotel lobby...lol. We called in to check on her, and the staff (very friendly and helpful) said she was doing really well with the other dogs and staff members. Anyone else use the PetsHotel services?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I've never used the services, we are lucky enough to have my son to watch them when we're gone. But the one in our Petsmart is also very nice!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I am have always wondered about Pet Hotels...being a very protective beagle mom, I am scared to leave him somewhere other than my home and would like to hear what they are like.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My girlfriend went go pick her up and we were told that she was everyone's favorite dog. lol She seemed really happy. We get this thing called a pawgress report which shows how she did when it came to playtime, pottying, napping, etc. She did really well. The visit cost 20 dollars. Cost depends on location. Daycamp hours are 9 to 5pm, but you can pick up your pet anytime before they close at 9pm. The place is kept really clean. Both times (at dropoff and pickup) we saw staff members cleaning out the rooms where the dogs are kept. When we brought her home, she fell right asleep, so that shows that she was very active during camp. We're taking her for the remainder of the week to see how things pan out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I am confused (lol, not surprising
). Are you taking her to a sort of daycare for dogs, or do they offer overnight services as well? My husband and I live away from our family so we can't really have anybody watch Leo, but do the PetsHotels work kind of like a kennel? My husband and I were thinking of taking a weekend trip before the school semester starts and were wondering where Leo could stay. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally Posted By: LeonidasI am confused (lol, not surprising
). Are you taking her to a sort of daycare for dogs, or do they offer overnight services as well? My husband and I live away from our family so we can't really have anybody watch Leo, but do the PetsHotels work kind of like a kennel? My husband and I were thinking of taking a weekend trip before the school semester starts and were wondering where Leo could stay. Any thoughts?
They do offer overnight services. At our Long Beach location, the standard overnight atrium room is 27 dollars per night. For a suite, it's 37 per night. The Doggy Daycamp that we take Kenya to is just one of the services provided by them. They also provide Doggy Daycare, overnight stays, grooming, and pet training. Check your local Petsmart listings on their site and see if any of them have a PetsHotel facility.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts