Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where is a good place to order pet supplies online?
specifically, i am looking for a dog bed that my 2 sweeties can share, but won't break the bank.

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
I like PetEdge also. Although the last time I placed an order they shipped an incorrect item and when I contacted them I was told I could send the incorrect item back at no charge but I would need to pay shipping and the small order charge for a 4.95 item. I wasn't very happy. Has anyone else had trouble with this or did I just get a bad customer service person?

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Originally Posted By: jassyI like PetEdge also. Although the last time I placed an order they shipped an incorrect item and when I contacted them I was told I could send the incorrect item back at no charge but I would need to pay shipping and the small order charge for a 4.95 item. I wasn't very happy. Has anyone else had trouble with this or did I just get a bad customer service person?
Really? it happened to me too, but they didn't even suggest charging me. Weird. Maybe you happened to fall on the wrong rep.

·
Premium Member
2,594 Posts
Ditto to Sams Club dog beds! I can buy 3 beds(one for each dog...and one is a lab) there for what one bed at Petsmart would cost!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tomorrow i will look into the other names that were posted. i tried petedge but it didn't work out. by the time they got done charging me for the product + the unexplained $15 minimum order fee + shipping, + taxes, import and brokerage fees, a $48 dog bed neared $100 final cost. i can certainly do better than that here and have the product in my hands immediately. they were very cool about canceling my order though, and they were quick to answer the phone, and totally polite. they deserve credit for good customer service. not everyone does that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts