Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
We have taken a policy out for Ladybug. After that last scare when my husband had been out of work for six months and I was downsized from my job, I cannot/will not take a chance. It took us quite a while to get the vet :angel: who did her surgery paid off, even with help from imom and all of you at Beagle World. The policy does get us a discount on her shots and heartworm preventative for $30 a month. Although the discounts aren't the main point they do help, however, peace of mind knowing my baby can be taken care of immediately is priceless!

·
Registered
89 Posts
No, haven't filed a claim yet, however, we did go with the one that our vet recommended. I suppose some day we may have to file a claim but I really hope not!!!I don't know how they give us the discount - just gave my vet the number of the policy and she gives the discount. If there is any paperwork that she files to get a reimbusement I don't know. Perhaps I will ask - we have to go a week from Saturday for annual shots and expressing anal glands. I just can't get it right so I let the vet tech do it. Ladybug still loves her so she must be doing it right!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.