Our Beagle World Forums banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,270 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,364 Posts
The Emergency Vet prescribed Pepsid when we thought our Aussie ate a battery. The vet said it was great for stomach upset.


Sent from Petguide.com Free App
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
I use Pepsid AC for my dogs stomach indigestion
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
130 Posts
If your dog has just eaten something bad, use salt. A teaspoon of salt for a beagle. It sounds bad but make them swallow it. If they havent thrown up within 5 min repeat. I used this for my doberman (only 2 tbs) after she ate an entire box of chocolates. It sounds bad but its better than poinson. I would still suggest taking the dog to the vet after if it was posion. Just to be sure.

Hydrogen peroxide works as well, but only as a last resort.
I just recently had to call Animal Poison Control , $65 later. I was told to use 4tsp Hydrogen peroxide for my 20lb beagle. Repeat 15 minutes . However she did not lick it all either time but did throw up
 
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top