Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though this puppy stage is stressful, it's still fun for the most part. She woke up at 7:00 totally wild. She's been going non stop since then. I could hear her playing with her rope and then all of a sudden it got quiet. So I peeked in from the kitchen and she had passed out in mid bite. She just wore herself out. She still has the death bite going even though she's asleep. I'd take a picture but it would wake her up I'm sure.

So, even though I got up twice overnight to take her potty and she woke me up early she's still too cute. Although, I can say that I won't be upset when she can handle waiting until morning to potty. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Jersey would do that sometimes too. She'd be on a terror trip and all of a sudden just pass out. See, God makes them this cute so that when they do the bad stuff (and they do lots of bad stuff!), we will forgive them.

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
This is an old picture, and the quality isn't that good, but I caught my dearly departed Shadow passed out in his bowl once.

My present editing program is better than what I used to have, so I made the picture a little better.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Sandy, I can not tell you how much I enjoyed your picture of Shadow. The quality does not matter on something like this. Whoever said a picture was worth a thousand words must have had Shadow's too pooped to pop picture in mind. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts