Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I finally got the pictures from Jersey's party uploaded. We had a great day. Two of her littermates met up with us. Gidget and Snoopi. Gidget is the one we meet up with regularly. It was great. She ran right to Jersey the minute she got in the park. They know that they are related, I'm convinced. Snoopi was a little more standoffish. Jersey and Gidget can be a bit overwhelming when they are together. Oh, and Snoopi and Jersey have the same body. Their markings are different, but their body shape was almost identical. I knew it was her before I even talked to her owner.

The cakes - Aren't they cute? Gidget's mom got them from a dog bakery in Orlando.

Jersey in her party hat

Snoopi in her party hat

Gidget in her party hat (Mike had to hold her...it was the only way we could get her to stay still for a picture with the hat on)

Gidget killed her hat. She liked the green fuzzies around the edge.

Jersey & Snoopi together

The three girls all together!

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jersey & Gidget

Moondoggie - Gidget's "brother" - He's soooo handsome!

Jersey crashed about 5 minutes after we got in the car. She had a great day!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
I felt like I was there.....great pictures....great looking group......Happy Birthday again Jersey. :catinhat:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Happy Birthday, Jersey :bounce:

Looks like you and your siblings all had a wonderful, happy day. Those cakes looked yummy!!

Monica and Daisy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great pictures, I love the cake! I can definitely see the similarity in Jersey and Snoopi, to. All the beags are beautiful, and Jersey is so festive in her party hat. :cool2:

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
That looked some party and what was the cake made from? Lovely photos I liked the one of the 3 girls sitting together best but the close up of Moondoggie is great. :bounce2:

·
Premium Member
2,104 Posts
Happy belated Birthday Jersey! Looks like everyone had a great time! Love Moondoggie /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

·
Banned
32,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:Originally posted by A doghouse:
That looked some party and what was the cake made from? Lovely photos I liked the one of the 3 girls sitting together best but the close up of Moondoggie is great. :bounce2:
Angela, the cakes smelled peanut buttery on the inside and were very heavy. The icing was carob. They smelled really good. I got one just for Jersey. I cut it up into small slices for her. There are still a couple left in the freezer.

Isn't Moondoggie just gorgeous? He was a Beagle Brigade reject. They adopted him last summer...he's got a lot of issues but has come very far.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Boy you really know how to throw a party! Tell your cake baker that people from all over the country just loved their birthday cake. :biglaugh:
It looks as if everyone had a great time and you got some really nice shots of everyone. I do not think I could pick a favorite - loved them all. :heart:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
What a fun party !! I'm with Gidget .... I would have eaten the hat too !!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Nice pics!

Love the shirt too!! Go Yankees!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I love Beagle pictures and birthday parties!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
hAPPy bIRthdaa 2 mY fAVorIte GIRl beaGLe
from ViNNY.

Jen,
Looks like you Mike and Jersey had a great time. You can really see the resemblance in her siblings. Great pics. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts