Our Beagle World Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're having the house painted so Caesar has to spend today and tomorrow in the yard. He has food, water, toys and his doghouse so he'll be fine all day. I came home at lunch, opened the garage door and saw chaos! Apparently I didn't close the door from the garage to the yard all the way. My bags of potting soil were ripped open, recyclables were everywhere, one of my boots was in the middle of the garage,the other was out by the bbq. Plus, there were lots of paper towels all over the yard. He had a great time! Then he got in the house when Shane opened the back door.(he must have been waiting) He ran around doing laps in the living room with Shane and three painters yelling and scrambling to catch him before he gets into the paint or rubs against the walls. :rotatesmiley2: Then the painters accidently left the front door open and Sox made a great escape. She's old and too domesticated so she's an indoor girl. I stood outside calling her and she slowly came out from under the front steps like "Why did you wake me?".

It's already been an interesting day, and we have one more to go.

·
Banned
4,444 Posts
Sounds like he had great fun. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Registered
991 Posts
The Weather Channel is running a segment on keeping your animals out of harms way when you are doing home repairs. Of course before you read any further you know what breed they used to demonstrate what not to do! The Beagle. I have to admit the little beagle actor looked adorable with his green ear he dunked in the can of paint. :heart:

Good luck tomorrow - we are looking forward to Chapter 2!

·
Premium Member
2,098 Posts
:hysterical:

Oh my.....so glad it was you, not me! How funny.....better luck tomorrow

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
This is what I am afraid of. We are painting this summer and I already envision that your experience will be ours. Hope today is uneventful for you.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Wow sounds like your painter will have something to tell his friends about also. :toofunny:

No matter what animal we have, you can always tell what color has been painted.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:Originally posted by TheBobCat:
Nothing is safe. How old is Caesar?
Caesar just turned one year old.

·
Premium Member
3,715 Posts
Quote:Originally posted by BoulderBeagles:
I have to admit the little beagle actor looked adorable with his green ear he dunked in the can of paint.
Ah yes. We painted the front hall last summer. Miss Shiloh looked so cute with the little yellow stripes on her back!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Charlie did the same thing on Sunday.
It was a long weekend so we(family) took a drive to see Golden Gate Bridge and had lunch at Sausalito City. We had such a great time we decided to stay for dinner. We did not get home until pass 8:30pm. Charlie and Marlin were in the garage with all necessity. Charlie ripped his own pillow, pulled out from his crate. Tear the cotton in pieces, fluffy around the garage.
Well, I have myself to blame, the whole 12 hours I've been gone, he is untitled to loose his temper.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts