Our Beagle World Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
All of my animals always stayed over night, so I thought it was weird when people said there animals came home the same day?

Always better safe then sorry. Also Lucky will be a little quieter there than at home.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
My vet NEVER keeps them overnight for spaying or neutering. He's spayed or neutered at least 8 of my dogs (both past and curent) - and there has NEVER been a problem. Even when Lottie was spayed during her c-section, she came right home with me - and when Chloe had her anal glands removed she came home the same day. I think unless there is some serious problem with the surgery, they are probably better off in their own homes. My boys usually wake up feeling fine - the girls take a little longer. My biggest problem is keeping them QUIET for a couple of days.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No, the only place I have seen them not keep them overnight is our low cost clinic, otherwise we have had them stay overnight which is good in case of complications etc.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.